Met Rz, Becca and Lukey, Pearl and Martin, for dinner. Aunty even came along :) Was like a family outing, despite the fact that we were supposed to meant originally in order for Becca to pass me some stuff.
Share most of these plates of sushi with Rz. And they were really good :) I enjoyed myself :)






Collected my 2 tubs of Miracle salt scrub from Becca. Big tubs!

The pink capsules you see are Ellips hair treatment with jojoba oil :) They smell really really nice :D
After dinner, I had to get more hamster sand. Since I bathe these buggers everyday, I decided to switch brands. The one I am currently using, by Brown's, is of the finest grade, and is so fine it is like flour.
I decided to try Sanko Wild's this time. Saved about $4, anyway Pet's Kampong at GWC doesn't carry Brown's at all. They only stock Marukan and other Jap brands, presumably because they can be sold to a wider market at a higher price :D
Then we had Ben and Jerry's!
And I just <3 these pretty lights!!


OMG LOOK AT THE TIME!
And I wanted to put up pics of lil Lukey.. Guess I'll have to do it tomorrow :s
Right, it's off to bed now :s Night~!
- 3 August 2006 4:18am -
No comments:
Post a Comment